ooooWWWWWoooooEeeeeeee….my tummy has been bloated and it hurts! So I whipped out the old remedy that I swear by: spinach and carrot juice with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. It is basically like fuel injector cleaner for humans. I love apple cider vinegar. It might not smell the best in the world but it does some really neat things :)
Did you know you can use it as…
• Detox bath: a cup or two of vinegar in a warm to hot bath is a fabulous detox.
• Acne treatment: 1 part apple cider vinegar and 4 parts water in a solution dabbed on acne can help to treat your skin.
• Dandruff treatment: straight apple cider vinegar (or a 1/2 vinegar/ 1/2 water solution) poured on your scalp and massaged in for a few minutes can help with dandruff and other irritated scalp conditions.
• Doggie hotspots and itching: you can soak red paws in a vinegar water bath and let the vinegar dry on them to reduce itching, fungus and inflammation. You can also mix up a half cider vinegar-half water solution in a spray bottle to treat hotspots. Cut the hair carefully on and around the hotspot and then spray it on and re-apply often. You should have a cone on your dog to keep your dog from re-opening these spots. I also mix some in with my dog’s bath water to help get her nice and squeaky clean :)
• Pet water supplement: a spoon of cider vinegar in your dog or cat’s water or food can create a healthier digestive system and acts as a natural anti-fungal. Experiment to see if they like it in their water or food better!
• Weed killer: straight cider vinegar on weeds in the garden can help keep them at bay.
• Flower Power: fresh flowers can last longer with two teaspoons of cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of sugar in the vase of water.
• Fruit fly trap: a bit of cider vinegar poured in a cup filled with vegetable oil can dramatically reduce fruit flier in your kitchen if you have an eruption of them in the summer. It acts like a natural magnet and the flies get trapped in the oil.
• Salad dressing: a tablespoon of cider vinegar, about 1/4 cup olive oil and some fresh garlic and herbs crushed is just about the healthiest salad dressing you can use!
• Heartburn treatment: drinking a spoonful of apple cider vinegar in water can help with heartburn. But be careful, it is very acidic so if not diluted it can cause damage to your esophagus.
• Bug bite help: a little dab of straight or partially water-diluted vinegar can take the itch out of bug bites :)
• Weight loss: Both the above salad dressing and a spoon of vinegar in a cup of water before meals can help with weight loss and help your body start craving healthier foods!
One De-Bloated Lemon :)
3 thoughts on “Ow Eee..Tummy Bloating”
I had no idea you could use apple cider vinegar for so many things! De- bloated feeling is a joyous thing :)
LikeLiked by 1 person
great post, you cover a lot of the benefits of ACV, if you want to learn more, check out my blog it is dedicated to sharing information about apple cider vinegar and it’s got amazing benefits for our health.
bookmarked!!, I like your web site!
Comments are closed.